Zorachka* has an immediate need for a Hardware Product Owner to join a rapidly growing team.
We are an independent team that is creating the smart home of the future with proprietary software&hardware. We are looking for a Hardware Product Owner who will be responsible for communication with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Managing the product backlog (to map project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development)
- Planning, scoping, and evaluating product progress at each iteration;
- Delivery tracking; coordination with manufacturing & software;
- Stakeholders interaction in terms of strategic analysis (business need, solution vision and scope of a new product), requirements elicitation and analysis, deployment, user acceptance testing, operation and maintenance;
- Constant teamwork in Agile environment in order to control the development process, resolve or transfer emerging issues and investigate appearing opportunities in terms of product enhancement;
- Product roadmap maintenance by managing goals, validating and verifying requirements, discovering market demands, identifying new opportunities based on trends;
- Experience in product certification on different types of target markets.
- Operational and analytical mindset;
- Communicative and problem-solving skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Creative thinking and common sense.
- 2+ years' experience in product management;
- English (upper-intermediate);
- Effective methods of time-management and tasks prioritization;
- Understanding the stages of development and production launch
Will Be a Plus:
- Successful managerial experience in hardware
- Understanding of loT domain is an asset;
- Decent technical background;
- Experience with B2C products or services
- Understanding of fundamental BABOK/PMBOK principles;
What do we offer:
Unique experience working in a hardware company and promoting a product that you can touch;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Relax-time: 2 additional days off at the expense of the company (Thursday and Friday) at the end of each month;
- Individual Skype-English courses at the expense of the company;
- Seasonal corporate events and team-buildings;
- A music studio for your creative ideas;
- Lounge room for a break on sleep during the work;
Opportunity to attend professional conferences after probation period (the company pays 50% of the total cost);
Twenty five calendar days vacation during the year;
On the birth of children the сompany provides 7 extra days off;
Highly professional and friendly colleagues those are willing to share their knowledge.