While continuously improving our state-of-the-art platform for traders and investors, Runa Systems is looking for a talented System Analyst to join our team.
- Understand business requirements and transfer them into the functional specifications.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- English upper-intermadiate+
What we offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, growing, diverse multinational team.
- Possibility to work with complex and interesting company products.
- Extended work leave - 29 days.
- 100% sick pay.
- Medical insurance.
- English courses in the office.
- Possibility to regulary attend conferences and external trainings and learn even more new and useful for professional development.
- New comfortable office with a cool view of the city and with all the bonuses inside: rest zone, massage chair, kicker, etc.