Business Development Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
You will be a part of a bright marketing team of 20+ people in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 10 years and more than 230 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff and Nespresso successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. It’s a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Confident upper-intermediate level of English and higher
- Strong writing. Experience in business correspondence in English
- Understanding of Sales process (what are customer needs, how to communicate with clients, how to improve customer offer constantly, etc.)
- Great communication skills and willingness to help people solve problems
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
Presenting our partnership program to potential customers via e-mail or phone.
Finding the ways how to cover partners' needs and help them with business challenges (showing our product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through a customer offer)
Looking for potential partners worldwide and thinking of the best way to acquire them and retain them
Thinking about lead generation process enhancement and participating in strategy development
Other day-to-day marketing and business development tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it .
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- Sport expenses coverage and medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together