Senior Java Software Developer / AlgoSec
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
AlgoSec is a global product company which is a provider of software for network security policy management, also known as firewall policy management.
Through a single pane of glass, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution provides holistic visibility across the entire network security infrastructure, including business applications and their connectivity flows — in the cloud and across SDN and on-premise networks. With AlgoSec users can auto-discover and migrate application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber attacks to business processes and intelligently automate time-consuming security changes— all with zero-touch, and seamlessly orchestrated across any heterogeneous environment.
Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to drive business agility, security and compliance.
AlgoSec is looking for a bright software engineers to join the development team that will be an integral part of the R&D group located in Belarus.
Location: Minsk, Belarus.
Reporting to: Fireflow Team Leader / Israel.
Being part of a team of software developers, including software design and coding.
The team will focus on expanding the centric management product which is rich with functionalities and is expanding rapidly.
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Engineering from a known university;
- at least 4 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE;
- deep understanding of Object Oriented programming;
- experience in server development (client side is a big advantage);
- experience in Linux/UNIX environments;
- experience with databases and SQL language;
- bright, fast learner, independent and organized;
- highly self-motivated person;
- team player with positive attitude, a pleasant person to work with;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desired but Not Mandatory Qualifications:
- experience in jQuery, AngularJS;
- experience in Spring, Hibernate, Grunt.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.