з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
In connection with the expansion of presence of the US and Western European countries in markets and due to a significant increase of the number of clients and projects, VPR Consulting invites Account Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- monitoring, developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients from the United States and Western European countries (UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, etc.), tracking and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- contract negotiations, development of relations with existing clients, additional sales of services and products of the Company;
- seeking for new opportunities to expand cooperation with existing Customers, analysis of Customers' business processes and drawing up successful proposals for their automation with the help of Salesforce;
- collection reports from project managers, work with objections / customer claims and negative aspects in the relationship with customers;
- coordination of anticipated workload, control of document signing timeliness and invoice payments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-year experience as an Account Manager (project manager or sales manager) in IT-sphere;
- strong skills in project management and ability to multitask;
- great communication skills with Clients from abroad;
- good command of spoken and written English;
- high level of self-organization and planning, stress resistance.
- VRP Consulting is a stable IT company with more than 20 years of experience in the markets of the USA and Western Europe;
- We are friendly team of professionals with more than 450 employees;
- flexible start / end of a working day (a specific schedule is agreed with an immediate supervisor);
- real career opportunities with Salesforce;
- extended social package (including measures aimed at direct health promotion of employees);
- comfortable office in an ecologically clean part of Minsk with a well-developed infrastructure around, as well as parking for motorists and cyclists;
- free tea / coffee / sweets / fruits + various kinds of corporate events;
- the level of salary is higher than the average for the market (it is discussed individually during a personal interview).
- We are the largest company in Eastern Europe, which specializes in Salesforce and we have the Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner status;
- We are trusted by medium and large businesses in Western Europe and the USA (more than 500 successfully completed projects, including such world-class and transnational companies as Mercedes, Volvo, Facebook, Medtronic, Cisco, Burberry, Eurostar, Levi's, etc.);
- We have a young and friendly team that can work well and have fun together.