Senior C/C++ Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ Developer to colloborate with a multi-disciplinary team, to provide software for custom hardware solutions. Analyze, design, program, debug and modify system level software. Position requires knowledge of and exposure to hardware design and strong C/C++ programming skills.
A successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Design and implement systems using C, C++ and a variety of languages (e.g. bash, Python).
- Experience with various frameworks & OS’s including bare metal systems.
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Analyze designs to determine design, implementation and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Collaborate and support project managers in Agile/Scrum settings.
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience in software development required.
- Strong C++ programming skills, C++11 is required.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience in UI development; Qt / QML a plus.
- Knowledge of software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Experience with communications protocols.
- Experience with collaboration tools (i.e. GIT, JIRA, and Confluence) and software configuration tools.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to identify and solve complex system level issues.
- Excellent analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to apply statistical methodology in evaluating design and system performance.
- Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with a minimum of direction.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own work group.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
The benefits you get working at Softeq:
- An opportunity to work with innovative projects, diverse by nature and application area
- An open-minded management team
- A professional development program
- A solid benefits package, including sports and discount programs and many more