Middle/Senior Android Developer
з/п не указана
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technical expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a Middle / Senior Android Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
- develop and implement mobile applications, middleware, and frameworks;
- utilize your expertise in Native Android & Java development to create robust and scalable high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly;
- build modern user interfaces as well as engineer complex solutions that run directly on the mobile device;
- develop, implement, and unit test systems and components of mobile applications;
- collaborating with BA’s, Product Owners, Designers, and third-party development teams in person and remotely to deliver a resilient, scalable mobile platform.
- 2+ years of Android applications development experience;
extensive experience architecting and building out native Android mobile applications from the ground up;
experience working in a fast-paced, agile work environment;
еxperience of B2B and B2C solutions;
strong Background in Java and Kotlin;
solid understanding of Android application lifecycle;
- proficient in the fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
strong understanding of Android SDK, Design, & Development paradigms; web services, HTTP protocol, and service-oriented architecture;
strong comprehension of MVC and/or MVVM design patterns;
knowledge of GIT, Android Jetpack, Android Architecture Components;
- profound knowledge of Android SDK, Core Java, Retrofit, Kotlin, Dagger, JSON, SQL, HTML.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of MS SQL Server, .NET is a great advantage ;
- have an upper-intermediate level of English;
- have a great sense of humor.
What we offer:
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sports compensation;
- Health insurance;
- English Classes;
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office.
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for a team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!