з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
You will be a part of a bright marketing team in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 9 years and more than 230 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff and Nespresso successfully implemented Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world. Amasty is a great place to implement your marketing passion, learn new things and grow your skills!
- Confident Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Internet marketing (general understanding and experience in Google Adwords, SEO, blogging, inbound marketing, etc)
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
- Experience in blogging, technical and marketing writing in English
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Presenting our products on the website and making sure they look appealing to our customers (showing product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality through screenshots and user guides, constantly improving and a/b testing products)
- Copywriting for our blog and external services
- SMM activities and building strategies for improving sales
- Other day-to-day marketing tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Atmosphere of trust
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it .
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- Sport expenses coverage
- English training in the office
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together